1986 marked the 150th anniversary of the colonisation of South Australia. To commemorate the sesquicentenary, the Jubilee 150 Board decided to honour a selection of people who had made a significant contribution to the community or gained national and international recognition for their work. It created a Jubilee 150 Walk of 150 bronze plaques set in the footpath of North Terrace.
Some of Adelaide’s finest nineteenth-century buildings were designed by Edmund William Wright.
Edmund William Wright
1824 - 1888
Sponsor: Ursini Associates Architects Pty Ltd